All ISA Members are encouraged to attend a Tools Workshop in person or online. Workshops are offered approximately once a quarter or as needed. In person workshops are 3 hours and online workshops are split into two 90-minute sessions. Workshops provide an explanation of important ISA Tools and offer group discussion for each tool to share ideas and experiences.
• Self Care: Learning ways and activities that we can pamper ourselves through difficult times
• Circles of ISA: A visual categorization of the behaviors for which we want to be held accountable
• Boundaries: An explanation of ISA’s views of boundaries and their importance
• Peer Support: Peer support is vital to our recovery; learn how to reach out for support, encouragement, and accountability with a Program Call Guide
• Mindfulness, acceptance, managing triggers, …and others
For more information, click here.
Infidelity Survivors Anonymous is pleased to invite you to join us February 2 - 4, 2024 at Camp Allen in Navasota, Texas for our seventh annual retreat. This event is for female partners of Betrayal Trauma. We are excited to announce that our keynote speaker will be Marnie Breecker MFT, CSAT, CCPS, founder and clinical director of The Center for Relational Healing.
Camp Allen has reserved a fixed number of rooms. The campus includes walking trails, activities, and is a natural setting for rest and meditation. There will be planned group sessions, mixed with time for relaxation and fellowship.
Registration for the weekend includes accommodations for 2 nights and all meals. The weekend rate for a single occupancy room is $400, a double occupancy room is $275. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. ISA is offering a limited number of scholarships that will cover half of the rate of a double occupancy room. If you are in need of assistance and would like to apply for a scholarship you must email email@example.com BEFORE registering.