All ISA Members are encouraged to attend a Tools Workshop in person or online. Workshops are offered approximately once a quarter or as needed. In person workshops are 3 hours and online workshops are split into two 90-minute sessions. Workshops provide an explanation of important ISA Tools and offer group discussion for each tool to share ideas and experiences.
• Self Care: Learning ways and activities that we can pamper ourselves through difficult times
• Circles of ISA: A visual categorization of the behaviors for which we want to be held accountable
• Boundaries: An explanation of ISA’s views of boundaries and their importance
• Peer Support: Peer support is vital to our recovery; learn how to reach out for support, encouragement, and accountability with a Program Call Guide
• Mindfulness, acceptance, managing triggers, …and others
For more information, click here.
Please check back
Save the date: Annual Retreat February 3 - 5, 2023 at Camp Allen in Navasota, TX