Most of us were devastated upon discovering our partners’ betrayal. We arrived at the doors of recovery feeling hopeless and crushed. We have found the following tools helpful, especially in the early stages of our recovery:
- Self Care Check List: A weekly calendar of helpful activities.
- Circles of ISA: A visual categorization of the behaviors for which we want to be held accountable.
- ISA Self Pampering Suggestions: A list of ways we can pamper ourselves through difficult times.
- Program Call Guide: A helpful tool for making program calls.
- A Note on Boundaries: An explanation of ISA’s view of boundaries and their importance.
- A List of Affirmations: Affirmations we have found helpful in dealing with infidelity induced trauma.
- 12 Step Application: A worksheet for working the 12 steps regarding a specific situation.