ISA Tools Workshop
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
9 am- noon
Home of ISA member in Sugarland, Texas.
This is a workshop for women who have experienced inﬁdelity-induced trauma caused by any form of sexual betrayal in their relationships.
Topics to include:
• Self Care Check List: A weekly calendar of helpful activities.
• Circles of ISA: A visual categorization of the behaviors for which we want to be held accountable.
• ISA Self Pampering Suggestions: A list of ways we can pamper ourselves through difficult times.
• A Note on Boundaries: An explanation of ISA’s view of boundaries and their importance.
• A List of Affirmations: Affirmations we have found helpful in dealing with infidelity induced trauma.
Attendance is limited to 10 participants and a $10 donation at a meeting or $10 online donation to ISA with Tools Workshop in the “purpose” will reserve your spot.
For more information email email@example.com