ISA Tools Workshop
Saturday, April 22, 2017
9 am- noon
MEMORIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST – 900 Echo Ln, Houston, TX 77024- Room 146
Parking will be available in the large parking lot in the marked spots near the doors about midway on the east side of the main building. As you enter the building, turn left. The room will be the first room on the left.
This is a workshop for women who have experienced inﬁdelity-induced trauma caused by any form of sexual betrayal in their relationships.
Topics to include:
• Self Care Check List: A weekly calendar of helpful activities.
• Circles of ISA: A visual categorization of the behaviors for which we want to be held accountable.
• ISA Self Pampering Suggestions: A list of ways we can pamper ourselves through difficult times.
• A Note on Boundaries: An explanation of ISA’s view of boundaries and their importance.
• A List of Affirmations: Affirmations we have found helpful in dealing with infidelity induced trauma.
Attendance is limited to 10 participants and a $15 donation at a meeting or $15 online donation to ISA with Tools Workshop in the “purpose” will reserve your spot.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org