ISA Tools Workshop
Saturday, November 8, 2014
9:00 am- 12:30 pm
Outreach Center of West Houston
725 Bateswood Dr.
Houston, TX 77079
(off Memorial Drive between Dairy Ashford and Kirkwood)
This is a workshop for women who have experienced inﬁdelity-induced trauma caused by any form of sexual betrayal in their relationships.
Topics to include:
• Self Care Check List: A weekly calendar of helpful activities.
• Circles of ISA: A visual categorization of the behaviors for which we want to be held accountable.
• ISA Self Pampering Suggestions: A list of ways we can pamper ourselves through difficult times.
• A Note on Boundaries: An explanation of ISA’s view of boundaries and their importance.
• A List of Affirmations: Affirmations we have found helpful in dealing with infidelity induced trauma.
Attendance is limited to 8 participants and a $10 online donation to ISA with Tools Workshop in the “purpose” will reserve your spot.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org